Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,365 (﷼ 24,756,280) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)