Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03159 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 60,669 (¥1,920,471) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 38,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)