Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03005 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 53,600 (¥1,783,954) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 34,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)