Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,971 (6,431,879 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)