Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04901 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,100 (₨22,447) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 2 hours ago)