Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05011 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 32% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,148 (₨22,917) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (27 minutes ago)