Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04590 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,568 (₨34,169) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)