Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04935 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,535 (₨51,375) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)