Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20950 BRL / MDL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,341 (20,720 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)