Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02466 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,302 (93,351 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)