Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02567 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,396 (93,325 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)