Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,303 (4,070 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (32 minutes ago)