Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,827 (3,786 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)