Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,824 (5,387 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)