Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,582 (4,361 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)