Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 60% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,758 (€4,930) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)