Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18432 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,274 (Mex$ 34,036) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)