Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44977 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,713 (元32,713) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)