Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04752 BRL / BTN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,542 (74,530 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)