Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05058 BRL / BTN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,484 (49,116 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)