Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05152 BRL / BTN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,397 (104,749 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)