Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.930 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,762 (€1,975) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)