Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,669 (€1,736) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)