Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,882 (€1,851) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)