Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,045 (€1,746) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)