Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.208 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,678 (EC$12,974) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)