Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,693 (EC$13,663) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (42 minutes ago)