Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.401 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,827 (EC$11,296) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)