Cost of living comparison between The Hague, Netherlands and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,746 (€5,177) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)