Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,947 (€8,235) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)