Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04928 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,026 (₨20,829) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)