Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04483 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,151 (70,284 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)