Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05436 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,030 (74,141 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)