Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05192 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,722 (110,198 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (44 minutes ago)