Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05431 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,220 (114,523 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (37 minutes ago)