Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,642 in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)