Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,970 in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)