Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17634 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,690 (Mex$ 15,252) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (35 minutes ago)