Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18372 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,854 (Mex$ 15,533) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)