Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00589 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,678 (CH$1,473,305) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)