Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00572 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,337 (CH$1,631,247) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)