Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00520 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,918 (CH$1,713,763) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 3 hours ago)