Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,233 (25,061 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (37 minutes ago)