Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,837 (3,263TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (41 minutes ago)