Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,056 prices entered by 517 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,609 (﷼ 29,604,697) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)