Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,097 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,067 (﷼ 20,477,693) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (37 minutes ago)