Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,493 (2,630 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)