Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.407 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,841 (4,151 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)