Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,730 (1,468 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (40 minutes ago)