Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.305 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,814 (NZ$8,163) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)