Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01066 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,089 (289,866 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)