Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00103 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,396 (14,951,339 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)