Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 BRL / UZS *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 13,720 (14,051,762 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (31 minutes ago)