Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 43% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,295 (5,465,382 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)