Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,879 (4,838,012 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)