Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,175 (€2,203) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)