Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,865 (€834) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)