Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06552 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,073 (Php31,646) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)