Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06194 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,731 (Php44,086) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)