Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,682 ($b7,227) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (40 minutes ago)