Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46948 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,923 ($b6,226) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)