Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,412 (3,161 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (26 minutes ago)