Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,296 (3,202 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)