Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00954 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,257 (236,721 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)