Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00942 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,219 (235,436 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)