Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,437 (€2,388) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)