Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33235 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,144 (12,469 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)