Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39591 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,103 (12,889 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)