Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35730 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,663 (13,050 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (31 minutes ago)