Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34761 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,600 (10,356 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)