Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,470 (Rp 19,172,122) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)