Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,858 (Rp 30,579,468) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)