Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00147 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,097 (2,109,123 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)