Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14753 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,079 (Mex$ 14,092) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)