Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15553 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,002 (Mex$ 12,871) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)