Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.070 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,866 (€2,670) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)