Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00947 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,687 (494,859 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (27 minutes ago)