Cost of living comparison between Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00953 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,986 (208,366 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)