Cost of living comparison between Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01029 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,091 (203,300 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (31 minutes ago)