Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00469 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,440 (CH$733,785) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (38 minutes ago)