Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,668 (CH$974,140) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)