Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00490 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,331 (CH$475,995) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)