Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48900 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,168 (元8,524) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)