Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,518 (RM2,186) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)