Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,571 (RM2,163) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)