Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10223 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,923 (165,537 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)