Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12493 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,991 (63,968 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)