Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10857 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,698 (144,592 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)