Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11141 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,670 (59,870 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)