Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46307 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,123 (元6,745) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)