Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,004 (S/. 2,075) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)