Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,012 (S/. 1,969) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (41 minutes ago)