Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,558 (﷼ 16,816,465) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)