Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01219 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,625 (297,412 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)