Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,834 (318,375 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)